Certified Management Accountant (CMA) - Part 1
FreeIncluded lessons: 1
About live session
CMA is one of the most important certificates issued by the United States Institute of Administrative Accountants, and by obtaining it you can become an administrative accountant.
Benefits of CMA certificate
Obtaining this certificate allows you to work in any country in the world, especially in many Arab countries, and the foreign is an international accountant or financial analyst who charges a substantial amount of money.
The knowledge and skill gained by the holder of this professional certificate greatly benefit organizations and so it helps you make good management decisions within the organizations.
Organizations and employers look for professionals, especially students, for this professional certificate to benefit from their professional abilities.
Qualifications of CMA
Bachelor's degree or professional accounting certification required.
2 years of work experience required.
Successful completion of parts 1 and 2 of the exam.
120 hours of online sessions.
3 exams question practice.
Additions to our CMA
• Asking questions on WhatsApp with the trainer.
• Introduction session on accounting fundamentals.
At Estrategya Academy, Our Foundation Is Our Fantastic Team of Trainers Who Are Certified Management Accountants, They Have Substantial Knowledge and Experience in The Field of Financial and Management Accounting Due to Working for More Than 15 Years with Large And Diverse Sectors, Including Industries Covering Large Aviation, Manufacturing, And Agriculture Sectors.
All Our Trainers Are Experts in the CMA They Teach and Understand the Exam
Requirements So That They Can Help You Get the Best.
9450EGP instead of
- Date is just tentatively mentioned, classes schedule will be communicated along with meeting link via WhatsApp to candidates
- Payment method will be communicated later
- Additional MANDATORY data required. Please fill in this form https://forms.office.com/r/3BWSsq9J1q
What you'll learn
What You Will Learn
- Financial statements and financial reporting
- Forecasting, planning techniques and budget preparation.
- Cost accounting and operational efficiency